Advanced ASQ Membership
Leadership and professional achievement do not go unnoticed by ASQ. The Society offers advanced levels of membership—Senior and Fellow—for individual members who represent the upper echelon of the quality profession and serve as the backbone of the Society. ASQ Senior and Fellow membership rewards members with enhanced benefit selections.
Senior membership status may be awarded to those individuals who have been ASQ members in good standing and meet the following criteria:
- Have been an individual member for one year
- Have 10 years of professional experience. Up to 4 years may be satisfied by graduation from an accredited university.
- Have qualified in one of the following ways:
- Conducting quality-related engineering, inspection, or statistical work, or applying quality on the job for at least 2 years.
- Teaching quality or related arts or sciences at an accredited institution for at least 2 years.
- Being a Senior Member or comparable grade in an American Society for Association Executives’ list of recognized organizations.
- Currently holding an ASQ certification that requires recertification.
To apply for Senior membership status log-in with your membership number and password at http://www.asq.org, click on the Membership tab, scroll down to Senior, click on UPGRADE, and download the application.